Welcome to Our New Site
Press Release Date: 9/27/2006
Today, we are excited to share with you V.1 of our new AHN site. While many of our new features are still being developed and are not deployed as of this date, AHN felt it was imperative to "get it out there" and start celebrating some of our new tools and enhanced features that are:
• More Streaming Audio Re-Broadcasts from our bi-weekly American Hit Radio show
• More Song/Album Reviews added to our History of Rock 'n Roll Channel
• An Awesome Site SEARCH Tool
• Improved Content Channel Architecture
• The Introduction of BURNLOUNGE (our own digital download music store!)
• Enhance Content in our New Releases Channel
• The Ability to Buy Music, DVD's and Merchandise (from our Amazon Affliation)
• More Special Reports from Tom and Our Newest Content Contributors, Heidy Morales-Ryan and Mike Teitjen!
These features alone are a 100% improvement over our good old "red" site, but in the weeks ahead we will introduce:
• AHN Weekly Podcasts
• RSS Feeds
• Our Rants & Raves Message Board
• The Return of the AHN Interviews Channel
• Updated "Where Are They Now?" Artist Channel
Be sure to register at our Mailing/Email List and we will let you when our these features are ready to rock
Before signing off, let me not forget to say a big THANK YOU to the dedicated team at Millennium Communications for all their work in making this site come to life.
Well, it took us six years to revamp our site, but better late than never! Hope you enjoy!